About Me

My photo
My name is Amber and I am seventeen years old. My greatest interest is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I like to dabble in photography and writing, so this blog is a mix of my photos and stories. I also might at times post some heartwise articles. Please enjoy; I always appreciate comments.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Resurrection Sunday!

Hi all! This is just a quick post. First I want to share with you a few of my favorite Easter/Resurrection Sunday songs. I hope they bless you this Easter season. :)

                                          The Booth Brothers singing The Night Before Easter



Then Came the Morning by Signature Sound


The Booth Brothers singing See What a Morning



Now here are just a few photos that I have taken throughout the past weeks. I hope you enjoy them!

This neighbor puppy was totally adorable.




This little plane sat on top of a swingset. Its color reminded me of Nate Saint's little yellow plane.



Our crabapple  trees are flowering!





No comments: