About Me

My photo
My name is Amber and I am seventeen years old. My greatest interest is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I like to dabble in photography and writing, so this blog is a mix of my photos and stories. I also might at times post some heartwise articles. Please enjoy; I always appreciate comments.

Monday, December 19, 2011

A Few Christmas Pics and a Song


I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. Christmastime is so busy. This will just be a short post with a few pics. My grandma, who lives with us, has many pretty Christmas decorations. A few days ago, I was helping her decorate and I grabbed out my camera while I helped. The above picture is of a beautiful clay church that my grandmother has. A friend made several buildings for her. They are just beautiful, especially with lights inside of them.




These tiny snowmen ornaments were perfect for a photo-shoot. :)




When we went to cut our Christmas tree this year, I took my camera with me for the first time. At one point I was left by myself to "save" a tree. That can become slightly boring, so I had some fun with my purity rings while I waited for my parents to come back. I like to think of it as practice for if I ever photograph a wedding.





Before I leave you, don't forget to check out this week's Christmas song, Glorious Impossible. I do believe that it is my favorite Christmas song. Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Tina said...

I love the pictures! I do believe the song has become my favorite also. Love Mom

Amber said...

Oh, I know how busy Christmas can be! But I hope it was a wonderful Christmas for you! I like the pictures - very cute!

Blessings on your new year!

Amber