About Me

My photo
My name is Amber and I am seventeen years old. My greatest interest is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I like to dabble in photography and writing, so this blog is a mix of my photos and stories. I also might at times post some heartwise articles. Please enjoy; I always appreciate comments.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Common Museum Pieces

I have a bunch of different pictures that I want to post right now, but I can't post them all at the moment. I have been trying to mess with the manual settings on my camera, so I can't wait to share what has come from my experimenting. I thought that I would just take a few moments to share some more recent pictures. This weekend, I was surprised by a visit from a very close friend, Jaynie. We were able to spend some time together, and once, during the time, we went to a museum. I didn't really take any pictures of the exhibits, but found some of the more "common" items around the museum to be very good photo opportunities.




               These wall panels had such wonderful texture.




This bench probably wouldn't be too fun to sit on, but for pictures? Ahhh..






I tried my hand at some stairwells.





I loved this part. I didn't love trying to take a picture of it without people in the way. Oh, the price we photographers have to pay....

1 comment:

Aaron and Anna said...

I just tagged you in a fun questionnaire over on my blog! :)
Love,
Anna