About Me

My photo
My name is Amber and I am seventeen years old. My greatest interest is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I like to dabble in photography and writing, so this blog is a mix of my photos and stories. I also might at times post some heartwise articles. Please enjoy; I always appreciate comments.

Friday, September 16, 2011

New Camera


Hi all! I must admit that I am very excited about this post. You see, for years I have been taking pictures with a decent, but old camera. To be fair, that camera has served me wonderfully over the years. I am very comfortable with it and know most of the tricks of how to coax good pictures out of it. However, it is time for an upgrade.


Almost two weeks ago, I bought my new camera, a Nikon P500. I am really enjoying learning to use it. It is definitely challenging, but I know it will be well worth it once I have it mastered.


Here are a few pictures from one of my best photo shoots so far.



I have to say this is my favorite. This is the roof! I love this zoom.






















Have a great day and don't forget to check out the song of the week!



No comments: