About Me

My photo
My name is Amber and I am seventeen years old. My greatest interest is my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I like to dabble in photography and writing, so this blog is a mix of my photos and stories. I also might at times post some heartwise articles. Please enjoy; I always appreciate comments.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sunglasses

I don't know why it is, but it seems that most kids just love sunglasses at some stage in their lives. The kids I nanny for are no exceptions; they love to pull some "shades" out of the drawer and wear them. Unfortunately, I discovered that I don't have any good pictures of the older two in sunglasses, but I do have some rather cute ones of the others.


 
Ben practicing his hunting.



I love that face!




This last one is my personal favorite!

No comments: